January 02, 2015

Well Shit 2014 has Come and Gone

And all I got was this stupid.....nevermind.

Though there haven't been many updates on this blog there have been many updates on the seven...thank god!

Buying a rolling chassis has mad me some what of a serious parts collector, having to replace things that really shouldn't be missing in the first place but hey its all good. I think instead of explaining everything up to this point I will say this. The motor is in the shop and I'm finishing my 5spd swap and my bank account hates me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!





On a side note I actually broke the original Cwest lenses immediately after fixing a slight crack on the face of both. So I started to make my own....Then found some for sale not to far from my house. 
Isn't that LAME or what?!?!

Moving on.




 More to come stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment